Process Server Week in Numbers – 2017 #1
This week the Wax Jacket team have been busy process serving court and legal documents at a variety of locations from South of London to North of Newcastle. Here is our week in numbers:
- £500,000+ pounds of bad debt served – our fixed fee pricing is incredible value for anyone looking to serve notice to debtors in the UK.
- 102,000 miles travelled in total by the entire team – that’s enough to fly to Fiji and back 5times from the UK and is included in our quotation!
- 600+ calls made – seamless communication is a vital part of our job at WJ headquarters.
- 150+ letters opened here at HQ in Norfolk.
- 41 new non-molestation orders served to help protect the victims of domestic abuse
- 10 orders to attend questioning at court
- 4 motor finance reconnects on behalf of lease and vehicle finance companies
- 2 mortgage arrears meetings to discuss a plan to suit both parties going forward
- 1 very unhappy debtor traced and served with a statutory demand. We utilised our experience and the technology we have at our disposal to track this particularly elusive individual down and serve the paperwork successfully.
Need court or other documents serving or collecting throughout the UK: – Contact Us