Want to work with Diem Legal? We want to hear from stealthy process servers, efficient document collection agents and flexible field service professionals…
- We are always seeking – competent process servers and document collection agents. We are looking for people that are willing to go the extra mile. Many of our servers come from a process driven, military or police background. If you have experience in process serving or work well with deadlines and enjoy a challenge, you are the kind of person we would like to here from.
- We need people like you to bolster our established network of agents. As one of the leading process servers in the U.K., it is imperative that we have the right people in place to ensure our clients’ needs are met.
- Payment – cases are paid on a fix fee basis. Please contact us for more information.
- Our business is headed up by an experienced process server and we appreciate that our agents want to be paid on time for a job well done. The head office team at Diem understand all aspects of the job and offer advise on their own experiences to aid you with your case. At Diem legal our agents are as important as our clients. Without them, we would not be the hallmark for trust and confidence.
- All agents will require a printer / scanner, mobile telephone, driving licence, DBS check (dated within the last 3 months) and reference. It is also imperative that agents are able to work to tight deadlines, weekends, evenings and enjoy a different challenge every day.
- An ideal process server is the type of person person who is able to adapt to fast changing situations and has the ability to think on their feet.
Want to partner with the leading process server in the UK? Please contact us