Win Tickets To The London Law Expo – £2,940 of Prizes To Be Won!
Writer’s Bio: Lewis Murawski is the Managing Director of Kahootz Media digital marketing agency. He has been ranking websites on the first page of Google for more than 10 years.
Diem Legal is giving you the opportunity to win one of 10 (TEN) tickets to the London Law Expo worth £245 + VAT Each!
The show will be held on October 10th 2017 at the Old Billingsgate, London.
What is the London Law Expo? Put simply, it’s the must-attend event for solicitors. London Law Expo is Europe’s largest law expo, it will welcome an estimated 2,000 visitors from the world of legal practice management, technology and IT security. This major international law event will explore a wide array of topics, issues and opportunities to assist law firms and legal businesses increase their overall performance, profitability and levels of IT security.
When? This year it’s on the 10th of October, so you have plenty of time to arrange your diary.
Where? This joint event of The London Law Expo and The European Legal Security Forum will take place over 2 floors at the Old Billingsgate, London.
Is it for you? Well, if you have anything to do with the legal field you must come! Otherwise, you will miss out on 6 presentation stages, 70 expert speakers and 80 exhibitors across two floors. Want to know more about Law Firm branding, IT Security, Law firm innovation? Are things, like the Internet of Things (excuse the pun) irresistibly appealing for you? Are you curious about the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and Law? Then you should definitely attend to learn about the up-to-the-minute trends!
Who’s going to be there? You and your lucky friend. Plus 2,000 visitors from the world of legal practice management, technology and IT security. Oh, you mean the speakers? There will be more than 70 of those: partners from the major London Law Firms, IT professionals and even hackers! Some of them: Prof. Stephen Mayson of University College London, Karl Chapman of Riverview Law, Sir John Sawers, Former Chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service, Jeff Nischwitz of The Nischwitz Group and many others. Check out the lineup.
How to Enter
All you have to do is Like our Facebook Page and tag a friend who you want to go with on our pinned competition post at the top of our page. Everyone has a solicitor friend, right?
Diem Legal is offering the chance to win tickets to the London Law Expo 2017 completely free of charge. To Enter head over to our Facebook page, LIKE our page and tag a friend whom you would attend the expo with. It’s that simple! Good luck!
Want to receive updates from Diem Legal? Please Subscribe by entering your email address in the box at the bottom of this page (example below).
Diem Legal London Law Expo 2017 Tickets Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Diem Legal Ltd (company no 10753911 ) whose registered office is at 12 West Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, SG12 9EE
- Employees of Diem Legal Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/diemlegal/
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm 24th September 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: one ticket to the London Law Expo worth £245 + VAT each
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Diem Legal, Ketteringham Hall, Church Road, Ketteringham, Norfolk, NR18 9RS.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Diem Legal Ltd and not to any other party.
Conditions of Passes to the London Law Expo:
- Only full time employees of a Law Firm or Barristers’ Chambers, or an In-House Counsel representing a registered company on a full time basis can accept or register for a free / complimentary delegate pass to attend ‘The London Law Expo / European Legal Security Forum 2017’.
- Should you be unable to attend the event, your free / complimentary delegate pass is transferable to other full time members / employees of your Law Firm or Chambers or to another In-House Counsel of the same company.
- A free / complimentary delegate pass is not to be offered or transferred to any consultant, vendor, supplier or part time employee.
- A free / complimentary delegate pass cannot be sold, redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit.
- A free / complimentary delegate pass cannot be used in conjunction or in addition to any other offer.
- All attendees must register their attendance via the online ‘Delegate Registration’ page at either www.londonlawexpo.com or www.legalsecurityforum.com prior to the event.
- Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel any delegate pass or invitation at its discretion & without explanation.
- By accepting a free / complimentary delegate pass or invitation, or by attending ‘The London Law Expo / European Legal Security Forum 2017’ all delegates accept the full terms and conditions of registration as stated at https://londonlawexpo.com/terms-conditions/