WIN A Kids KiGo Tracker Watch – Visit Our Facebook Page
UPDATE: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER WAS Kate Green
Win a KiGo kids tracker watch worth €189 plus a 12 month European subscription worth €72 by Entering the Wax Jacket Process Server Competition on our Facebook page
We all want kids to have the freedom they deserve to go off and play, enjoy themselves and explore. But there is always a natural anxiety when they are out of sight. Are they safe? Have they ventured too far? Why are they not back at the time they said they would be?
The KiGo watch development was inspired due to unfortunate circumstances. The founder’s niece got lost and went missing for an entire day during a holiday in the vast mountainous region of the Alps. It was at that time that the founder, Erik Recter decided to search for a solution, and the KiGo was born as a result.
The KiGo watch allows ‘kids to be kids’ and play, explore and provides freedom but with the ability to locate your child thanks to state-of-the-art tracking technology built into the watch. KiGO has a combination of GPS, GSM (2G/3G) and WiFi built into it to enable the user to establish the location of the watch. There is an integrated sim-on-chip provided by Vodafone, which connects on all the large networks worldwide.
This means if you are on holiday you may choose to allow your child more freedom than if you had no idea of their whereabouts. There are additional features such as an emergency alarm. When activated, you will be notified via the Loox App with a loud alarm and a visible accurate location of the KiGo will be shown. The alarm is activated by the user holding down a specific button for longer than 3 seconds.
The KiGo is designed to be lightweight and super-small, as research proves that kids can be prone to annoyance by the big size of most watches aimed at children. Even so, kids are kids and they may be tempted to tamper with the watch. If they take it off, you’ll immediately be notified via the Loox App on your smartphone.
The KiGo Watch is designed for children of all ages. The biggest difference with the Kigo in comparison to its competitors is that you can continue to track a child even when they’re inside a building. Not to mention that global SIM support, so it can be used in virtually any country.
Through the app on a connected mobile device you can notify the smartwatch with an alert. The app works with both iOS and Android handsets.
A monthly subscription is required for the KiGo, this is to keep the technology up to date and to allow successful tracking. There is a basic European subscription costing €6 per month or the international subscription is €8 per month.
Wax Jacket Process Server are offering the charge to win a KiGo watch plus a 12 month European subscription completely free of charge. To Enter head over to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/waxjacket/ LIKE our page and comment what colour watch you’d like to win, either Wild Wave Blue OR Morning Rose Pink.
Diem Legal / KiGo Tracker Watch Facebook competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wax Jacket Group Ltd (company no 08874595) whose registered office is at 12 West Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9EE.
2. Employees of Wax Jacket Group Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/waxjacket/
5. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm Monday 31st October 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: One KiGo kids GPS tracker watch RRP €189 plus a subscription to the unlimited connection in Europe for 12 months (cost €6 per month).
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Swangey Farm House, London Road, Hargham, Norfolk, NR17 1AT.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Wax Jacket Group Ltd and not to any other party.
We serve court documents throughout the UK and provide expert people tracing